CRM ANALYSIS, LAUNCH AND OPTIMIZATION
AXIS specializes in the configuration and implementation of CRM systems. We are a market-leader in data discovery, cleansing, consolidation, and migration.
Our focus is to enable the most efficient CRM possible for your organization.
Our unbiased selection process and expert analysis ensures that you will receive a budget-conscious system that meets functionality requirements and encourages end-user uptake. We have implemented CRM solutions such as Salesforce, Oracle CRM On Demand and Zoho CRM. Our recommendations are always based on our clients’ specific business needs. Don’t waste your time on the selection process. Let us know your requirements and we’ll perform the analysis for you, providing you with an expert recommendation.
Whether you’re new to CRM or converting, we’ll work closely with you to identify your unique requirements and design a tailored CRM solution. Utilize our experts for training and ongoing support of your system. We can also execute your integrated direct mail and email campaigns for you!
HERE ARE SOME THINGS AN EFFECTIVE CRM WILL ALLOW YOU TO DO:
- Keep track of all accounts, contacts, leads, customers, vendors, campaigns, everything — all in one place
- Track your sales activities
- Track sales opportunities as you work to close sales
- Keep an eye on your outgoing and incoming sales activities including email tracking
- Automate repetitive tasks with workflow automation
- Create and implement marketing campaigns
- Track leads to their lead sources
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Customer service tracking of calls
- Dashboards to provide quick insight into key company metrics
- Create web forms to capture leads directly from your website
YOUR PROJECT TASKS MAY INCLUDE:
- Discovery of your data
- Consultation on how to improve your data capture
- Documentation of your requirements and objectives
- Business process design and optimization
- Database development
- Data hygiene
- CRM configuration and website integration
- Report Development
- Integration of third-party systems
- End-user training
- Ongoing support