SYSTEM HOSTING & INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
AXIS will work with your IT team to make sure your program, whether it be a customer-centric database, branded website, or web-enabled application - is successfully deployed and hosted on our secure in-house server network. Our experts will help fine tune software and process logic to guarantee optimum performance and to anticipate future use and scaling requirements. All this to ensures a continuous, disruption-free process.
AXIS hosts our customer programs at our facilities in Mississauga, Ontario. We have taken numerous measures to ensure the security and protection of our customers’ data. We are located in a state-of-the-art 23,000 square foot facility employing high-level security measures, which include:
- Physical premises security
- Disaster avoidance & business continuity
- Around-the-clock security maintenance
- Security procedures for information
- Detection of unauthorized data alteration
- Data backup, frequency testing & verification procedures
- Data recovery processes
- Systems performance monitoring
- Dedicated T1 access for point-to-point communication
- Firewall maintenance
- SFTP maintenance, scheduling & load balancing
- Virtual Threat Assessment (VTA) scans
AXIS offers a full array of hosted systems administration services to manage our customers’ systems on an ongoing basis. Our internal network team is dedicated to ensuring our customers’ system and data is always protected. Hosting and management services include:
- Hardware installation and maintenance management
- Licensing, installation and software maintenance
- Upgrade / patch implementation
- Database administration
AXIS follows the privacy recommendations as set-out by the Canadian Marketing Association (CMA), the Federal privacy laws (the Privacy Act and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act) and any applicable Provincial Statutes enacted as of January 1, 2004. Recently, AXIS has passed rigorous information and physical security audits including those conducted by AMEX, Schering Plough and TELUS Communications.
Client data files entrusted to AXIS are absolutely confidential. Client data files are the exclusive property of our client. Unless we have an explicit instruction to do so, we do not rent, trade or otherwise provide Client data files ("electronic" or "printed" format) to any other client nor to any third party individual, company or organization.