AXIS INTEGRATED™ ANTI SPAM POLICY
From its inception, AXIS and affiliated partners, has supported and allowed only permission-based email marketing practices. AXIS does not allow the sending of unsolicited commercial email, or "spamming," under any circumstances.
All AXIS users are required to abide by the AXIS Acceptable Use Policy as well as all relevant laws regarding email marketing. The owners and management of AXIS believe strongly that both the policy and the law promote responsible, professional, customer-focused practices that benefit both customers and legitimate marketers.
We have the following processes and policies in place to detect and help prevent spam from being sent through our service:
- Double-Opt In Tools - we offer the tools necessary for our customers to create a true double-opt in list.
- Random Email Verification - a staff member randomly review the messages sent out from our network. We ensure that the content is appropriate and the subject is not
misleading. If there is any questionable content, then we reject the message from being sent.
- List Verification - we do not allow very large lists to be automatically uploaded without approval and review by our staff.
- From and Reply-To Verification - we verify that all from addresses are fully legitimate so that spoofing cannot occur.
- Unsubscribe Link is REQUIRED - we require, and have routines in place that ensures, that all emails have an unsubscribe link. Furthermore, we also ensure that someone that unsubscribes, remains unsubscribed.
- Abuse Desk Reviewed - we promptly review and process all emails sent to our attention and to our customer’s attention. These requests are also automatically tabulated and recorded for the customer's account. If our customer receives an unacceptable percentage of complaints then the account is disabled and we follow up with our customers.
- ISP and Blacklist Relations - we strive to maintain a constant dialogue with ISPs and Blacklists. We are more than happy to share our processes, procedures and are open to receiving input on how we can refine our processes for the better. ISPs and Blacklist administrators please feel free to contact us.
We are committed to maintain a pledge that Unsolicited commercial email must not be sent. As always, please free to contact us with suggestions or input.
Reporting Spam Complaints
If you feel that you have received unsolicited email, then please forward the email you received (including the full header) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spam Free Zone — "Defeating spam one email at a time"
AXIS takes spam very seriously. If we didn't, our customers wouldn't get the great delivery rates we provide. But there's a lot that goes into building an anti-spam company. Here's what we do on our end to fight the battle against spam:
- We work closely with email and Internet service providers. Keeping the lines of communication open is great for both sides.
- We follow our own set of good email marketing practices. We've spent years creating a list of guidelines and we work all the time to make them even better.
- We investigate every complaint. If one of our customers gets a spam complaint, we investigate it quickly and thoroughly.
- We do not take on customers that buy, rent or scrape up lists. All our customers use organic opt-in email lists. This keeps delivery rates high for everyone.
- If a customer is caught spamming, their account is immediately terminated. If you're thinking of sending non opt-in email on our watch, you have been warned.
- We use the latest technology and expertise to improve our delivery rates. This means we work vigorously with the top companies to constantly get your emails into the inbox.
- We follow federal and provincial guidelines to the "T", as to all our customers.
If you believe you have been spammed or abused by emails coming from our network, please forward the email to email@example.com, with any notes.